Today on my site I shared a list of great food links. I'm going to re-post them here because they are great and I think you will like them too;
- Frozen Bites: Simple Treats to Beat the Heat: Simple Bites @simplebites My kids adore dessert, this is a fantastic article (actually 1 of 2) with homemade treats for summer!
- Apricot Almond Tart: Tartlette @sweetTartelette Umm yumm that's all I am going to say about this!
- Fresh Berries Tartelettes: Tartlette You should check out this one too for a super easy dessert with fresh summer berries!
- What to Eat in June: Tea and Cookies @tea_austen I'm reading "Clean Food: A Seasonal Guide to Eating Close to the Source with More Than 200 Recipes for a Healthy and Sustainable You" right now and have gotten very interested in paying much more attention to eating in season and locally. I'm a huge advocate!!
- What I've been reading: online rihla She's a muslimah friend of mine with a great view on food and living a halal, clean sustainable life. Always insightful and full of good reads and sources!
- BBQ Turkey with Mustard Sauce: Simply Recipes - For us non-pork eaters BBQ's can be a huge bummer - check out this great recipe and get in on the fun!
So tell me - what would you love to see in my posts? Recipes? Challenges? Reviews? Whatever it is let me know!