To get the ball rolling I thought it would be great to get to know each other a little bit and see where we all stand in relation to food. So here's a quick icebreaker survey about food - I'll post my answers too!
1. Can you cook? If yes, do you like to cook?
Yes - I love it!
2. When do you eat with your whole family?
2 meals a day everyday (breakfast and dinner)
3. What do you eat for breakfast?
Depends on the mood, sometimes cereal, sometimes eggs, sometimes spaghetti!
4. When, where and how do you eat on weekdays?
We always eat breakfast and dinner together as a family usually at home but sometimes at a family member's home or in a restaurant.
5. How often do you eat out (in a restaurant)?
Maybe once a week
6. Are there any “standard dishes” you serve regularly?
Tajine and pizza are standards in our house
7. Have you ever cooked for more than 6 persons?
yes! I think the most I've cooked for is about 25-30
8. Do you cook every day?
Yes often 2-3 times a day
9. Do you cook totally different compared to your mother/parents?
I cook fairly different from my parents and how I was raised - more like my grandparents actually.
10. What is your greatest misery in the kitchen?
Chopping onions - I hate tearing up!
11. What is your greatest joy in the kitchen?
Seeing the smiling faces of people enjoying my food.
I can't wait to read other answers - feel free to elaborate! Post your responses in the comments or feel free to add it as a blog post on your own page - leave a link back here so we can find your answers!